Mutt Strut Fun Walk & 5K 2017
June 3 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Join the Humane Society of Northeast Georgia for the Mutt Strut 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk June 3, 2017 at Lakeview Academy in Gainesville, Ga! Bring your 4-legged friends to participate with you and run/walk to support rescue!
REGISTER TODAY: CLICK HERE
START A PEER-TO-PEER GIVING PAGE: CLICK HERE
The annual event is one of the premier fundraising events for the HSNEGA with all proceeds benefiting the shelter’s services and the animals in its care.
– Registration is $25 per person until June 3, 2017; Day of Race registration is $30 per person.
– Team registration is available for $20 per person. Teams must be a minimum of 4 people. Team option available during pre-registration only.
– Register easily and securely using this link: http://bit.ly/MuttStrut2017
– Registration for 5K & Walk starts at 7 am and the 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk starts at 8 am with the 5K starting at 8:45 am.
– Runners are welcome to “warm-up” by running or walking the 1 Mile event, but only need to pay one entry fee (for the 5K).
– Race held rain or shine at Lakeview Academy, located at 796 Lakeview Drive, Gainesville, Ga. 30501.
– Well-behaved, vaccinated dogs on leash are welcome to participate in 5K and 1 Mile events. One dog per participant.
Please ensure your dog is in proper physical condition to participate. Pet owners are responsible for pet waste.
– Only pre-registered participants are guaranteed race t-shirts; day-of t-shirts available on a first-come basis.
– Finish line services provided by Classic Race Services with complete results online within 24 hours after event at www.runningintheusa.com and www.coolrunning.com.
The Mutt Strut is part of the Black Bag Races Series.
– Ribbons to all 1 Mile finishers; Awards in Overall Male & Female: Open Age Group, 1st Place Male & Female Masters: 40 & Over and Top 3 Male/Female in standard 5-year age groups.
– Awards also will be given the the top 3 canine finishers of the 1 Mile Walk and 5K.
BECOME A SPONSOR: CLICK HERE
Interested in being a sponsor for the Mutt Strut 2017? Visit this link: http://bit.ly/MuttStrutSponsor . For any questions about becoming a sponsor, please contact Sam Threadgill at 770-532-6617 or SThreadgill@HSNEGA.org.
THANK YOU 2017 SPONSORS
Special thanks to the following sponsors for their support of the 2017 Mutt Strut:
Wash Yer Duds
Conditioned Air Systems
Charlie & Dancy Wynne
Ceva Animal Health, LLC.
So Bradford Street Storage
Milton Martin Toyota
The Spa on Green Street
BECOME A VENDOR: CLICK HERE
Questions about the Mutt Strut 2017? Please contact 770-532-6617 or SThreadgill@HSNEGA.org. We look forward to seeing you race day!