HSNEGA is a non-profit organization dedicated to rescuing and sheltering abandoned companion animals, encouraging adoptions into loving homes, and promoting humane ideals through education, community outreach, and affordable spay/neuter and wellness services. HSNEGA receives no public funding, nor do we receive contributions from any other animal welfare agencies. Instead, we rely heavily on tax deductible support from private and corporate donors to continue our mission, services and programs.
Helping the animals of northeast Georgia can be as simple as making a monetary donation! Want to INCREASE YOUR IMPACT?? Did you know you can make and EASY AUTOMATIC MONTHLY GIFT? CLICK HERE TO JOIN HSNEGA’S MONTHLY GIVING PROGRAM. Whatever you can afford to give will make an incredible difference in an animal’s life. Make a gift BELOW! Following your donation, you will receive a letter from HSNEGA acknowledging your gift.
In addition to an individual contribution, other ways you can support HSNEGA and make a difference include:
- Sponsor or attend of one of our Annual Fundraising Events
- Making a Tribute Gift in memory or honor of a special pet or person
- Donating in-kind items from our Wish List
- Talking with your employer to see if they offer matching donations; often, employers will match a percentage of employee’s charitable giving
- Making a planned gift through your estate
For more information on how you can help, please contact Julie Edwards at 770-532-6617 or JulieEdwards@HSNEGA.org. Thank you for joining us on our Life Saving journey!