Mutt Strut 5K & 1 Mile Walk
Join the Humane Society of Northeast Georgia for the Mutt Strut 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk June 14, 2014 at Lakeview Academy in Gainesville, Ga.
- Registration for 5K & Walk starts at 7 a.m. and the 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk starts at 8:15 a.m with the 5K starting at 8:45 a.m.
- Runners are welcome to "warm-up" by running or walking the 1 Mile event, but only need to pay one entry fee (for the 5K).
- Race held rain or shine at Lakeview Academy, located at 796 Lakeview Drive, Gainesville, Ga. 30501.
- Well-behaved, vaccinated dogs on leash are welcome to participate in 5K and 1 Mile events. One dog per participant.
- Please ensure your dog is in proper physical condition to participate. Pet owners are responsible for pet waste.
- Only pre-registered participants are guaranteed race t-shirts; day-of t-shirts available on a first-come basis.
- Finish line services provided by Classic Race Services with complete results online within 24 hours after event at www.runningintheusa.com and www.coolrunning.com.
- The Mutt Strut is part of the Black Bag Races Series.
- Ribbons to all 1 Mile finishers; Awards in Overall Male & Female: Open Age Group, 1st Place Male & Female Masters: 40 & Over and Top 3 Male/Female in standard 5-year age groups.
- Registration is $25 per person until June 4, 2014; Day of Race registration is $30 per person.
- Team registration is available for $20 per person. Teams must be a minimum of 4 people. Team option available during pre-registration only.
- Each participant/team member must complete/sign an individual registration form; team forms should be submitted as a group.
You can register for the Mutt Strut three ways:
- Register and pay securely and easily ONLINE through the HSNEGA Website by clicking HERE. (online registration closed as of 9 p.m. 6.4.14)
- Download the Registration Form below and send in with your payment.
- Register and pay online through www.ACTIVE.com by clicking HERE.
Interested in being a sponsor for the Mutt Strut 2014? Please download the Sponsorship Form below or contact Julie Edwards at 770-532-6617 or JulieEdwards@HSNEGA.org.
Questions about the Mutt Strut 2014? Please contact 770-532-6617 or JulieEdwards@HSNEGA.org. We look forward to seeing you race day!