2014 Life Savers Calendar Contest
Think your pet is a pin-up? Then enter them in the 2014 HSNEGA Life Savers Calendar Contest! All types of animals are eligible including purebred pups, all-American mutts, cats, exotics, birds, ponies, fish, rabbits, etc.
All submitted photos will be included in the calendar and 13 lucky finalists will be featured as a “Pet of the Month” (plus our calendar cover pet!) and win a Professional Photography Session and an 8 x 10 portrait by Celestial Studios in Gainesville, Georgia (valued at $200).
You can enter three ways:
- DOWNLOAD and complete the entry form below and MAIL to the address on the form with your fee and photo; or
- DOWNLOAD the form and mail in with your entry fee, then follow your entry by sending your photo(s) via EMAIL to JulieEdwards@HSNEGA.org; or
- Enter and pay ONLINE by clicking HERE, then follow your entry by sending your photo(s) via EMAIL to JulieEdwards@HSNEGA.org.
Your entry fee guarantees publication of your pet’s photo in the calendar gallery (all qualified photos will be included).
Rules for Submission
- Send one non-returnable color photo taken within the past 12 months
- Photo should contain only animals with one pet per photo
- "Props" (toys, clothing, etc.) are encouraged and make your photo more interesting and eye-catching
- Digital photos should be shot in “best” quality and printed on high-quality photo paper
- All pets entering must be available during the month of August 2013 for a professional photo shoot in Gainesville, Georgia if chosen as a finalist
- On the back of each photo submitted (or in the body of your email), please include the pet’s name, the owner’s name and the owner’s contact information
- HSNEGA employees and immediate family members are not eligible to enter
- HSNEGA reserves the right to refuse any entry which does not meet the entry rules or is deemed inappropriate for its audience or mission
NOTE: If your pet is a finalist, they will have to participate in a photo shoot at an off-site location (not your home), so please consider if they have any physical or behavioral limitations/issues that would prevent them from participating. Thank you.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE is JUNE 28, 2013
Questions? Contact Julie Edwards at 770-532-6617 or JulieEdwards@HSNEGA.org